281.227.9911 • fax 281.227.9912 • 15862 Diplomatic Plaza Dr. • Houston, TX 77032 • firstname.lastname@example.org
API-6A TVC Gate Valves
2,000 – 5,000 PSI Expanding Gate Valves
Piston Pneumatic Actuator Introduction, Operation
Features & Benefits
Parts & Specifications
Control Pressure Equations
1. Nitriding is standard on all gates and seats. Tungsten Carbide, HF6 or other hardfacing techniques are also available.
2. Corrosion resistant alloy per NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
3. High temperature (API Temp Ratings X,Y) valves use graphite packing. Other special packing is available upon request.
4. Teflon inserts on seat faces are standard in TVC valves. Metal-to-metal seats are available upon request.
5. Charpy impact test results are provided as required by API according to the temperature rating and material class.
6. Materials for sour service trims conform to latest edition of NACE MR0175. Explanation for suffixes used for sour trims:
0.5 = 0.5 psi maximum partial pressure of hydrogen sulfide
1.5 = 1.5 psi maximum partial pressure of hydrogen sulfide
NL = No limit to hydrogen sulfide exposure.
7. TVC reserves the right to use material class ZZ when customers request materials of construction that do not comply with current NACE MR0175/ISO standards.
10,000 – 15,000 PSI SLAB Gate Valves
281.227.9911 • fax 281.227.9912 • 15862 Diplomatic Plaza Dr. • Houston, TX 77032