Tiger Flanged Floating Ball Valves are a prime example of reliability, performance, manufacturing and superior engineering techniques at work. Featuring a two-piece bolted design.
Flanged Floating Ball Valves
General Design Features
• TNACE MR0175 - (ISO 15156) (Stainless Steel ball/stem configuration)
• API 608 Compliant
• Blowout proof stem
• Forged Body on Class 900 and 1500
• Weather Seal (Class 600 and higher)
• Actuator mounting pad (4 bolt machined)
• Secondary Metal-to-Metal Sealing
• Full rated bi-directional dead end service
• Antistatic Device
• Lockable handle
• O-Ring design (standard)
API-American Petroleum Institute
• Spec. 608 Metal Ball Valves
• Spec. 6D Specification for pipeline valves.
• Std. 598 Valve inspection and test. **
• Std. 607 Fire test for soft seated quarter-turn valves.
ASME/ANSI-American National Standard
• B16.5 Steel pipe flanges and flanged fittings.
• B16.10 Face-to-face and end-to-end dimensions of ferrous valves.
• B16.34 Steel valves- Flanged and butt welding ends.
• CE Marked (P.E.D. 97/23/EC, Cat. 3) **
ISO-International Org. for Standardization
• ISO 9001 Quality systems-Model for quality assurance 2000 in design/development, production, installation and servicing.
• ISO 15156 Materials for use in H2S containing environments in oil and gas production.
MSS-Manufacturers Standardization Society
• SP 6 Standard finishes for contact faces of pipe flanges and connecting- end flanges of valves and fittings.
• SP 25 Standard marking system for valves, fittings, flanges and unions.
• SP 44 Steel pipeline flanges.
• SP 55 Quality standard for steel castings visual method.
NACE-National Assoc. of Corrosion Engineers
• MR0175 Sulfide stress cracking resistant metallic materials for oilfield equipment. (Superseded by ISO 15156)
**P.O.A. consult factory.