TVC's Shut-Off Pig Valve was designed and released in 2011 with state-of the-art ease-of-use and performance under the severest conditions.
TVC's Shut-Off Pig Valve was designed and released in 2011 with state-of the-art ease-of-use and performance under the severest conditions. The trunnion blockmounted ball valve reduces both torque and stem loading, while adding longer life. It is is bi-directional for use as both launcher and receiver, and can be installed with a by-pass where needed.
• Engineered, manufactured and tested to API 6D
• Industry Standards: API 6D, ASME B16.34 and API 598
• Meets NACE MR0175-03
• Size range: 2” – 16”
• Pressure Classes: ANSI Classes 150 to 1500
• Standard temperature range: -20 to 300 deg. Fahrenheit
• Special Order range: -50 to 400 deg. Fahrenheit
• Materials: LF2, 316 SS, and Exotic Alloys as required
• Seals: HSN, HNBR, James Walker, Viton, Teflon, Devlon Peek or as required
• Positive Shut Off
• Trunnion Block mounted Ball for reduced torque and stem loading
• Large Bearings for smooth robust operation
• Up Stream sealing with automatic downstream cavity relief
• Double Block and Bleed with vent and drain capabilities
• Large button head grease fittings with buried checks
• Emergency seat sealant injection
• Pig Entry Cap with vent
• Pig Entry Cap with hex drive and spanner drive options
• Open and Closed lockable stop plates 2” – 6”
• 6” and larger utilize a body cavity equalization valve
• Large Actuator Mounting Pads and Stems
• Accepts Bullet, Spherical, and Double-Dish pigs
• TVC pigs are fabricated to fit all TVC pig valves.
• Trunnion Block design offers reduced torque and robustness
• Complete Range of Fluid flexibility and compatibility
• Cost savings over conventional pigging systems and skids
• Available as a Launcher, Receiver, or Catcher.
• Forged construction reduces NDE requirements
• Complete selection of pigging systems and accessories
Shut-Off Pig Valves Order Matrix